We’ve been receiving guestlist and table booking requests from clients who are coming to London for a quick vacation. So, the team of London Night Guide decided to come up with a newbies guide to share these important tips to make your trip convenient.
- Get yourself an oyster card when you arrive! This will allow you to have access to all public transport. London cabs are extortionately expensive. If you really need to be in a car, get an Uber instead.
- London’s streets can be confusing and carrying a paper map is so old school. So make sure you install City Maps 2 Go on your smartphone as it will let you have an offline map that tracks where you are to help you around.
Newbies Guide to Nightout
Check out London Night Guide and Club Bookers London for up to the moment tips on the hottest events and new VIP clubs. Both websites offer free guestlist and table bookings as well as party planning.
Newbies Guide To Other Tourist Attractions
Whilst soaking up the vibes of different areas is the best way to get to know London, there are certain things every tourist should do.
- The London Eye, a giant ferris wheel in the middle of the city!
- Houses of Parliament, an incredibly beautiful gothic building and great insight into British history
- London’s West End has everything from art-house plays, to sing along inspiring musicals. Either book before you come or take your chance with last minute tickets. If you’re visiting in summer don’t forget to check out Regent’s Park Open Air Theatre for an unforgettable night under the stars.
- London’s best museums and galleries. Some, like the National Portrait Gallery, are free, whereas others such as the Tate aren’t but they’re all worth visiting and play an important role in weaving London’s cultural fabric.
- A river cruise down the Thames, weather-dependent or if you’re feeling more adventurous an exhilarating Rib ride at a faster speed!
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY
+44 752 352 8885
+44 752 352 8885