We are currently looking for an outgoing and energetic individual to join our management team at LONDON NIGHT GUIDE.
Important note: This is not just a PR job, we are looking for someone who is really serious about being successful and willing to take on some more responsibilities (e.g. event management, administration, marketing etc).
Our website www.londonnightguide.com will be available in 10 languages from 2014 onwards and will bring our brand to new dimensions. We are on the edge to become London's most exclusive PR company by hosting nights in London's most prestigious nightlife venues. In addition we are organising corporate as well as private events for our clients.
The weekly tasks for the job include:
- - Online marketing (social media, google ad words, email marketing)
- - PR work (managing bookings, communication with clients)
- - Clubbing (yes, u will earn money while partying! You will be hosting and promoting in one of London's most exclusive clubs).
We are looking for individuals with the following attributes:
- - Betweeen 18-29 (either current student or recent graduate)
- - Outgoing and very sociable
- - Desire to learn quickly and think for yourself contributing ideas
- - Big social network in London
- - Ideally have experience in PR and event management.
- - Love clubbing
- - Good managing and organisational skills
- - Basic skills in social media marketing and IT in generall.
This job is mainly part time and will be paid by commission in the beginning. Since we are very small team the commission will be very high and one can make easily £300 every weekend.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
The London Night Guide Team